You are required to have a Share Draft Account (Checking) in order to apply for a Visa Debit Card. Once your application is received and the order is placed, your new card will arrive in approximately 10 days.
There will be a sticker on your card with an 800 number for activation (1-800-992-3808) or call the Credit Union office to have your card activated.
- Funds must be available in your Share Draft Account
- Purchases can be made as either debit or credit with no fees charged. If used as a debit transaction, your PIN will be required.
- The number of Point of Sale (POS) transactions are unlimited up to $5,000 in a 24-hour period.
For ATM Withdrawals:
- Your Visa Debit Card can be used at any ATM displaying the Visa logo.
- Withdrawals can be made from your Share Draft Account or your Shares (Savings) Account.
- Insert your card and follow the screen prompts. Your 4-digit PIN will be required.
- The Credit Union does not charge a fee to use the ATM.
- You may incur a fee if you use an ATM that is not in the Credit Union’s network (see the Surcharge-Free ATMs Page).
- ATM transactions are limited to five (5) transactions in a 4-hour period
- ATM withdrawals are limited to $500 in a 24-hour period
- Your original Visa Debit Card is free.
- Your card will automatically renew free of charge prior to the expiration date.
- With the exception of your card being blocked due to fraudulent use, there is a $10.00 fee for a replacement card.
- Currently there is NO Overdraft Protection / Line of Credit associated with your card.